Tuesday, October 14, 2008

He stands alone...

So, today I was talking to Auntie Patti on the phone. We were talking about various things. Tristan had been very cuddly all afternoon and he finally decided to climb down and play for a while. Patti and I continued to chat when all of the sudden I look at Tristan and he was standing there. I COULD NOT BELIEVE IT! He looked like a little surfer riding a wave. He was standing next to the chair in our bedroom, knee's partially bent and hands out. Of course I took a double take before screaming, "Tristan is standing!" I began to cry. It was such a great experience! Patti was laughing and crying. It was great! The funny thing is he began to do it the rest of the day. It won;t be long before he is walking!

I LOVE BEING A MOM!

3 comments:

lisa said...

HI SIS; THAT IS SO GREAT MOM TOLD ME YESTERDAY BUT NOW IS SINKING IN AN I AM CRYING AS I AM WRITING THIS AS I AM SO HAPPY FOR BOTH OF YOU. GREAT JOB TRISTAN. I LOVE YOU SO MUCH. AUNTIE LISA

Mashaide said...

How exciting! It's amazing how fast they grow. Enjoy every minute because soon they will be 16 and going to a Homecoming dance and you wonder where all the time went. Yeah Tristan!

ang :o) said...

you need to catch a picture of him before he walks...cause then it will be too late he will,be running all over the place!!!!!love ya all MOM