Thursday, October 30, 2008

Our first carvings...

Well, as you all know we have been sooooo busy! We were in San Jose, then we came home and we all got the flu, then it was time for Halloween trick or treating and our annual chili feed and Tristan first Birthday! Ok, here we go.

I have been busy putting the finishing touches on the village, as well as on the outside decorations. Tonight was no exception. Dad, and Sue are in town for Tristan' s birthday and we all went out to grab a bite to eat afterwords TJ and I went home to start carving pumpkins. Tex went to the store to get some last groceries for the chili. Tristan was a bit of help in scooping out the pumpkins and then it was time to put him to bed. I spent the next 2 hours carving away!













And finally, for your viewing pleasure.... Tristan decided to help me while I was gutting the pumpkin, it was his idea to put the guts back in! Hello?


No comments: