Sunday, October 5, 2008

Tristan received his first birthday present.

Suzette was not sure if they were going to make it back for Tristan's birthday so she brought a gift from Kevan, her and the kids. It took him a while to get it open but he finally did. He loves his frog and he really loves the M & M's. Suzette gave Tristan his first M & M's on Saturday!





After Suzette left I spent the entire day putting up my outside Halloween decorations. Tex and Tristan took a nap. When they woke up they ran to the store to get some groceries to make Vegetable Beef soup. Fall has definitely set in and it just seemed like a soup day. When I went up stair to tell them it was ready, this is what I found. I love Tristan's mouth just hanging open.




After dinner I made a fresh apple cobbler from some apple's that the neighbor brought over. It was delicious!

1 comment:

Barb Welter said...

wonder who he takes after with M&Ms...could it be the grandma????