Thursday, September 3, 2009

Happy Borthday Sheree!

September 1 was Sheree's Birthday. I, as always, had it plugged into my IPHONE so I would not forget but I had it set at 10 pm so I ended up missing it. NICE, sorry Sheree! So, in order to make it up to her I decided to send her flowers on game day! Since my dear friend is a Duck fan I decided to basque in the moment... and we had not even won the game yet. I called the florist and asked if they had arrangements in Blue And Orange. They said..."of coarse." I asked if I could bring them some Ducks to string from the arrangement. They were laughing on the other end! When I showed up they were laughing even more.

Happy Birthday Sheree, Sorry I missed it. I am terrible at birthdays. This must be why I don't freak out when people forget mine...DAD : )



No comments: