Friday, March 5, 2010

3 Day Patty Training Day 2

Day 2 came with much frustration! We ended last night with some hope, when I asked if he had to go to the potty he at least ran to the bathroom. Today it is like starting from square one, accident, accident, accident. Then about 3 pm just after Garrett got home, it happened, Tristan peed in the potty! I was so excited! I screamed, I yelled, I called for Garrett. We made a huge big deal out of it so Tristan got excited too! After we washed up we called daddy, who was in the office and told Grandma! It was great! Then after one great success there were many accidents. As you can imagine, by the end of the evening I am spent. Last night I did not go in and sleep next to Tristan. He woke up very wet, so tonight I am sleeping with him.



Tristan loves to play in my clothes hamper and every time he does I think about when I was a kid, I was playing bunny rabbit in a clothes hamper, I slipped and cracked my head open on the coffee table. It bled like crazy and they threw me in a black bean bag that filled up with blood. It is such a vivid memory.






2 comments:

Sheree said...

Love the picture of Mickey Mouse on his bummmmm...very cute tushy!

lisa said...

i love the pictures of him i the laundry hamper so it is another screen saver for me.