Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Look Dad, he is carrying his own gear!

First I need to thank Sheree. Sheree invited me to go skiing last weekend and even though she bailed I am so excited about skiing again! Second I need to thank my parents for giving me all of these great opportunities that I can't wait to pass on to my son!

Today was another of many firsts! My little man hit the slopes at 2 years old! This was one of the hardest things I have ever done. Ski backward (thanks dad) for two hours in a tuck and I have been lifting for 8 months! My quads are screaming as we speak! Tristan's only problem was that mom had to stop so often! Next trip I will have the "leash".

The day was absolutely beautiful! 40 degrees, no one there. We rode the "belt" first. Once and only once. Then we moved up to the chair lift. We rode the one during the summer at Brundage so I was not too nervous today!



Getting ready!




He is off!



Thanks Dan for the strap!





It's not the best video but it is something!



Our first chair lift ride!


Daddy & Tristan.



Glad it is a short fall!


MMM this snow is good!



The ride home!



It was a great day!

2 comments:

Sheree said...

Awesome...Paige and Tristan will be skiing together in no-time....I can't wait, what fun we'll have!!

Unknown said...

Just caught up on blog. Len just shook his head. Wish we could have been there to see this one.!!!!