Saturday, March 6, 2010

3 Day Patty Training Day 3

Today is starting out much better that yesterday. Tristan woke up about 330 am. I tried to see if he needed to go potty but to no avail. We went back to bed and woke up at 730 dry as a bone! Yea TJ! I new he was going to need the potty so we hung around the bathroom in our room. He has started to walk in there on his own. I asked him if he needed to go potty and he kept saying no but I new he was wrong. I happened to have a sucker in my pocket from yesterday and as I began to unwrap it he sat on the potty, right in front of Tex and I and peed! It was so dang cute. I have now generated a "Surprise Bag", (a tip I saw on line), and I have filled it with stickers, fruit snacks, flash cards, games, and of course Hot Wheels. Every time he pee pee's in the potty he gets to pick one item from the bag. Today's score 2 for 4. What progress! I am excited to see what the rest of the day brings!




We decided to make Rice Krispy Treats. I have had the ingredients for some time and just have not had the time to make them so today was the day.




Tristan was eating the ingredients.










Tristan was such a big help!

1 comment:

lisa said...

THAT IS SO DARN CUTE AND I GOT A NEW DESK TOP PICTURE THANKS TRISTAN YOU ARE A FUNNY BOY AND I LOVE YOU SO VERY MUCH AND MORE.