Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Time to work...

Well, many of you know that I came to Hawaii for two reason's. 1- the watch my sister run the Lavaman, and 2 - to get both my taxes and Lisa's taxes finisher so today is the day. As patty and I we making our coffee we saw the praying mantis on her patio... creepy. It looked like a piece of a palm tree, I was not even sure that it was real but it was! Then out her kitchen window I saw this beautiful blooming hibiscus. It was absolutely gorgeous.



After working on taxes and various things all day. Tex, Tristan, Dani and her family showed up a bit early that we expected. Patti and I still had a bit of work to do so we moved down stairs. We had planned a Pou Pou (horderves) party for 6p,. We new Dani and her family took the red eye tonight but we thought they left at 10, they actually left at 850. I whipped up Sue's shrimp dish which turned out pretty good for not having all of the spices. As some of Patti's other friends began to arrive Tex and I ran Dani and her family down to the airport. When we returned we spent much of the night sharing storied with friends and family and laughing hysterically... (Tonda & Larry)! Still laughing!

Work hard and play hard!



Dustin and his fruity beverage!
I think this was number 3





No comments: