Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Dust Buster Graduated...

Twelve years ago I moved to Boise Idaho on an impulse. I met a guy, I was hired at the Sheriff's Office, I hated the Sheriff's Office, I dumped the guys, I went to spend Christmas with my family in Tahoe then I came back and began to attend Boise State University. I walked in to my English 101 class and sat down in the front row. I sat down right next to a young lady about my age. We hit it off from the start. Her name was Danielle. Turns out she was a was a single mom going back to school, she too was interested in criminal justice and law enforcement, which as you all know I had a bit of history in. Dani and I studied together, hung out together and played together. It was then that I met this cute little boy named Dustin, Dani called him Dust Buster and of course I picked that up too. It was not until time passed that I found that I had met a life long friend/family that would be with me the rest of my life. Well, today Dust Buster has graduated from High School. He had grown into a fine young man! Congratulations Dustin!















No comments: