Sunday, May 23, 2010

Sorry for the delay...

Hello all, sorry it has been so long since my last blog. My life had been crazy since TJ's CAT scan. Tristan is still fine but getting caught up at home and at work has been a handful. Trying to get the pool at the apartments open and attending Dr's appointments with mom. Mom is good and I am happy to report that many of my concerns are actually side affects of her medication. I have had a tone of thing to get done before I have the Lap Band done. I am meeting with the DR on the 26th and shooting for surgery on the 8th. So, needless to say I have had my handful.

This is a tire swing that we got for Tristan. It replaces the baby swing the Sheree had given us. Tristan was a little confused at first but his daddy and brother were happy to help. I am also happy to report that Tristan's speech is blossoming quit quickly.








And finally, what did mother nature bring you this weekend? The most recent "spring storm" brought Boise a very picturesque day and that same storm brought Bogus 14 inches of snow!

WELCOME TO IDAHO!

No comments: