Tuesday, May 4, 2010

A week of Caos and frustration and it is only Tuesday...

This week has been horrendous. After having TJ in the ER Friday night, the weekend went relatively well. Monday Julie came over to watch Tristan and Tex and I were off to work as normal. I had the worst day ever. My infamous pool company, Pristine Pools, proved to be the worst pool company ever. I just can't believe how bad they dropped the ball and how pissed off I actually was.

Later that day Julie called and said the Tristan was now crying over his Left leg, no not the right leg he was seen for Friday night but now it was the left leg. Exact same symptoms but now the left leg. I already had a appointment scheduled for today so I picked up TJ from Day Care and we were off.

The doctor was not sure what was wrong with Tristan but if there is a threat of infection she want to make sure that it is not. The Dr advised us the Tristan needed a Cat Scan. I was so not prepared for this! It went from heading for the Cat Scan today to it being at 730 tomorrow am because they might have to sedate him. Needless to say my mind is not wandering trying to figure out what is going on.

Tristan continues to seem fine. He does favor his leg on occasion and is running around just like crazy. The Cat Scan is now tomorrow at 1230 and will take about 3 hours. I will update tomorrow.

No comments: