Sunday, March 27, 2011

6.2 Mile run

Today Patti took me back out to Waikoloa to run the entire run coarse. I can't believe how great I have been feeling on my training days! I am so excited for the race I can't stand it! Since we are tapering for the race this week I actually even find myself missing exercise on my days off! Every moment while I am here I am saying to myself "am I really running this triathlon?" Well, I am and I AM READY!

This tree is across our running coarse. Lavaman Xterra : )
Ian & Sam this one's for you!


This break in the beach was caused by the tsunami, where we would normally finish here entering from the right and finishing on the beach to the left, we now have to run around the lagoon and the finish line will be on the left side of the break. All in all the coarse looks great!

We are praying for a good tail wind on the return portion of the bike coarse and a bit of clouds in the sky for race day!

No comments: