Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Snoreling anyone?

When Sheree and Paige arrived there was a a lot of talk about the Gecko's and how they run around Dad & Sue's house. They were so impressive to me when I was a kid that I had one tattooed on my foot. Sheree got a wild hair to try to catch one for the kids... It did not go so well!



Well, my cold is kicking into full swing, today is on off day so at least I don't have to work out. We decided to head down to the snorkel beach to get some snorkeling in. TJ fell asleep so he and Tex stayed in the car while Sheree, Paige and I headed down to the beach. Bad news was a swell came in last night and the water was very rough. It is a bad sign when you show up to snorkel and the bay is full of surfers. We made the best of it though. It was a bit rough for Paige so she ended up playing by the beach. I did get to take a spin out there though.







Since the water was rough, we decided to walk over by the rock where the Honu hang out. They did not disappoint! It is a bit hard to see but there is a Honu in the water just to the left of Paige.


Tex decided to surprise us with a night down on Ali'i. We stayed at the Kona Tiki Hotel. Super cute place. The only bad thing was the swells got so high that the waves kept us up for most of the night. If the waves were not keeping us awake then my cold was. This was the worst night for my cold and I had a bit of a "break though" but all is good. The place was super cute though and we had fun swimming and hanging out by the pool. It was another beautiful sunset!








Christy here is Sheree taking your foot shot!

Thanks My Love!

No comments: