Saturday, October 27, 2012

Chuck E Cheese


     This year Tristan turned 5. This was the first year that we did not combine Tristan's birthday with the Chili Feed. Over the summer Tristan went to a party at Chuck E Cheese and I new then that was what would be on the agenda. It was worth every penny not to have to worry about the set up, clean up and what to do during the party!


 

 

Love this shot of Flower on the phone.

And they are off!

Get em Mag's!

Zak at the water gun with Grandpa.

Julean with his Auntie Hanna.

Off chasing Chuck E for free tickets!


Ride em Mag's!


Sawyer, TJ and Abigail.

Paige & Courtney

Miss River

Kids Table

Adult Table

My Auntie

Kate & Bug

The Birthday Boy

So, all of the tables had a screaming contest. Whom ever would yell the loudest got free ticket. Well, Paige won this won for us! Look at sweet little ol Paige Lynn.


Here she is in action!


Time for the birthday boy to blow out his birthday candles!



Love this shot of Paige and TJ getting a picture together.


The whole gang & Chuck E!



The pinata full of tokens and coins!




 Time for presents.







At the end of the day we got to get into the ticket booth. I was able to get in with Tristan in case he was scared. Well, dah I was totally in on it! What I found out quickly is that if I opened my shirt from the top the tickets would go inside. I was all over it!





 Thanks for a great birthday Chuck E



Need I say more?


 Happy Birthday My Little Man!
We love you so much!



1 comment:

Sheree said...

Love the picture of Paige screaming....I had no idea, I was on the other end of the adult table! It was a great party!!! Lots of fun!!