Saturday, October 27, 2012

Tristan's 5th Birthday cake


 This year I really wanted Tristan to have a super special birthday cake. I new I wanted it to be Thomas The Train so I began looking on line. I found a local specialty cake here in Boise called Amaru Confections. I sent them a photo of a cake I found online and the killed it! Saturday morning Sheree went and helped me pick it up before our Zombie Run. We got these pictures at her house before the run and the party. I loved how much Sheree loved this cake! She took so many pictures!

 






2 comments:

Sheree said...

Cuz it is AWESOME....

Drew Watts said...

Train cake idea is awesomely special. Took loads of pictures from my professional camera on our graduation party. One of the affordable event venue was booked and decorations were done with pretty stars and balloons. Danced to the last beat of DJ and made our day full of entertainment.