Saturday, October 6, 2012

The Farmstead



 Every year Sheree, Paige, TJ and I head out for Halloween festivities. This year would be no exception. We were off to The Farmstead.



Love this blue, old truck they have out in the parking lot for pictures!




Yep, I think he is tall enough!





Tristan loves this corn box!
We buried Paige up to her neck but she got out too quick! 




"The Creature"




Yep, I am tall enough too!


Well Dah!




Let's shoot some things!


Saddle up cowboy!


Ride em cowgirl!





 Life is about great friends and sharing time with them! 
I am lucky to have them!

 

Always love the face painting.


The Green Monster


It was so cute, Tristan was growling at himself in this mirror.



 

Well, of coarse! I am next!




Time for the hayride to the pumpkin patch.





 



Tristan was so happy to run into Maggie!


One last hoo rah!



Super fun day!
Love this time of year!



1 comment:

Sheree said...

Great pics....super fun day! I'm tempted to do it again :)