Saturday, October 27, 2012

The Farm Man Challenge

Today my girls a gracing me with a 5 K in the middle of my hectic weekend. After pumpkins last night and TJ's birthday this afternoon, we thought we would do a little Zombie Run in the middle. Sheree had a great idea for costumes that were really easy to make. And yes! I have transformed them into face painters. Before you know it they will be painting up for football games.


 

I love this picture of Christy! I wish her hair would have stayed like that for the whole race.


Bring on Medusa!




Yikes!





Man this hill would have been fun in the rain : )


Is there a race going on?
Today was all about pictures, fun, & friends!
Thanks girls!





Lynnette "Where are the one ton bales?"
Sheree "What are one ton bales?"

T-H-U-M-P

Lynnette "Sheree... that is a one ton bale."



 The final challenge!


Here it comes...










Super fun girls!
I love how much fun we have!



No comments: