Friday, October 26, 2012

Paintin' & Carvin'


 Today is the first of 7 very busy days! Tonight we will carve pumpkins, eat pizza, and open TJ's birthday presents before tomorrow big birthday party! Let's see how it goes with 3 kids?


 





So far so good! No paint all over the kids or the house. The kids seem to still be happy. Would be better if Pizza Hut had not messed up our dinner order but Garret is headed our way with dinner. After dinner it is time to get to carving.







Love TJ's smile in this picture!

First pumpkin done... he had a little help!

Julean hard at work.

Who gave Paige a knife?

Johnny, where are you power tools?

All done!

I am 5!

Thank you to the Welter's for my magnets!


Mommy & Daddy got me a Leap Pad2

Grammy & Papa got me my 5th Matchbox car. I Love it! I really wanted to play with it but Mommy would not let me : (



Fun with friends & family!


Time for Lilly Jane's : )
Happy Birthday My Little Man!
Thanks for cele




No comments: