Tuesday, August 27, 2013

I can't believe this day has come... 1st day of Kindergarten


This week brings many changes to our lives. My little Tristan starts kindergarten today. Can you believe it? It seems like only yesterday I was yearning to share the dream of raining a baby with my hubby and now he is off to school. I am very excited for this next chapter in our lives. I am blessed to have a schedule to allow me to pick him up from school. I look forward to being in his life and helping him achieve his goals and dreams. He is bringing all of mine true. I always wanted to be a great mother and a great wife.


Flower, Angee's daughter also goes to Tristan's school, she is in third grade. River will start next year. The girls wanted to see Tristan before they went to class so we got some pictures. I did get a little tear eyed when I left the house but I really lost it when I saw Angee, KG, River and Flower. I pulled it together though and did not tell her that until I got to the office.


Here we go... off to class.


I found my cubby.



Before the bell Tristan had time to go out and play for a bit.
Just so you all know... he had no problem with this.


Tristan's seat.


The proud parents.


Tristan's English Kindergarten Teacher
Miss Hayes


Miss Anita, the school lunch lady : )
Happens to be our neighbors across the street and one of the biggest reasons we liked the neighborhood.


Mr Li is Tristan's Chinese Teacher but I was not able to get a picture today. I am sure there will be some to come.


1 comment:

From My Eyes said...

I adore the pic of Tex and TJ holding hands! What a great memory!