Saturday, August 31, 2013

Tamarack with Grammy & PaPa


Talk about a long weekend. This Labor Day has been filled with friends, fun, & family. After the balloon launch we headed up to Tamarack to spend a couple days with Grammy & Pa Pa. One of the things I love about Tamarack is being able to go out with the family an explore. Tristan was leading the way on this adventure.




When we got back to the house it was puzzle time. Yep, you guessed it dad and I were back at it.



A freshly made Cosmopolitan courtesy of Grammy.


Cheers!


Supper time, Love Grammy's BBQ salmon!


One long day for one little boy!



After a trip to the hot tub I heard something up stairs... Somebody raided the freezer : )


Guess I will join you Daddy!


Monday morning Dad and I had a fabulous talk for about three and a half hours while Tex and Grammy went into McCall and did some shopping. I love talking business with my Dad. I miss it so much, so when we get the opportunity I truly enjoy it! Dad and I have always connected in a special way and that has not changed since the accident, I love that!

After all that business it was time to play so Tristan took PaPa out to show him his rocket launcher.





Our family is so blessed to have these times to share together. This is what life is all about and I am so glad that I learned that at an early age!

No comments: