Sunday, August 18, 2013

It's Fair Time!

 This was one busy Sunday. Tristan and I got up to go to the early Church service in order to meet Sheree and Paige to head to the fair. Tex tagged along this time. After many hours at the fair we came home to cool off in the pool, and boy was it hot.



Tickets, we need tickets!



The kids took turns picking rides, it was super cute!
First up, Tristan with the Carousel.


I did the swings with the kids and then we hit the Ferris Wheel.




On to the Fun House, but Paige had to where my shoes because she had sandals on and they did not allow them.



This one shocked both Sheree and I. The kids went by them selves, and boy did they let it fly!
They had a blast!





Game time!


Winner!











Tex had to play the ring toss, no luck today though : (


I have been trying to get one of these Purple Minions for weeks. finally I achieved my goal at the fair!


We met Shelly and Camen at the petting zoo.








After we all treated ourselves to our favorite fair food we took the kids to ride the pony's.




 Then we met John.
John is a 20 hand Bavarian. Yes, I will say it again...
20 hands.
He was huge!



Another super fun day with great friend!