Thursday, March 19, 2009

My love's birthday! The Big 45

The love of my life turned 45 today. He woke up to my bright shining face, that has to be a great thing! Then he found many surprises scattered throughout the house. After work we were off to Cafe Ole', his restaurant of choice. Mom and Lisa joined us for some great food.

The staff came and sang him Happy Birthday! Nice hat babe! They even brought him a Fried ice cream. Mom got jealous because she wanted some!



Tristan happily shared hers!


Tex had to blow out the candles so we pulled out the cake! I was nice and only put 9 candles on his cake, totalling 4 & 5.


Lisa got her own cake because she is allergic to chocolate.


Time for presents! Mom got him a cool digital frame. Lisa got him a cute frog. Tristan and I got him a couple of CD's and a cool pin holder for his Hard Rock Cafe pins. It is actually a hard rock case that I got for him while we were in Vegas.




Happy Birthday Baby!

No comments: