Monday, March 16, 2009

Vegas day 3

Monday we all got up and went out for breakfast. After breakfast Sheree and I had scheduled pedicures. When we got back Tex and Tristan were having a nap so Sheree and I went down to meet Johnny in the lobby. We hung out for a bit and then I went up to check on Tex. He and Tristan were up and ready to go.

Tex, Tristan and I headed over to the Luxor, it was there that I saw this great display of angles going up one of the escalators. After checking out the Luxor we headed over to Mandalay Bay to see the shark reef. Again, it was very cool but Tristan just wanted to cruise through it. It was still fun! After leaving the reef we busted a move down to the Eiffel Tower to try to catch the sunset. We missed the sunset but we did get to see the water display at the Belagio. It was cool to see it from up above. the funny thing was that the security guard was just amazed with Tristan. She loved him. TJ was following her and the elevator gal around the walk way. It was so funny. Tristan was getting fussy so she said let me watch him and you watch the water display, she even found me a great place to watch from.It was the cutest thing.

We had a great time!



No comments: