Saturday, March 14, 2009

Viva Las Vegas

About 3 or 4 months ago, our friends Johnny & Sheree asked us to go to Vegas for a Steelhead Hockey game. It just happened to be the weekend before Tex's birthday so I thought why not combine the two his birthday and great friends!

Saturday we were off to Vegas. Yes, Tristan went too! We stayed at the New York New York Hotel. Unfortunately, the guys who was supposed to get us the tickets for the hockey game did not come through but we went out to hit the town anyway. We had dinner at a buffet on the strip and did some walking. We saw the lions at the MGM and stopped by the Rainforest Cafe. We stopped at the M & M store where Sheree and I were getting friendly with the green and the blue M & M. I love the couple of shots that I got of the little M & M die casts (the roller coaster & the surfer).

After hitting the town we headed back to our room. I surprised Tex with a Spa Suite so we made Tristan his bed, (in the shower), and I settled in for a jetted bath.









No comments: