Saturday, March 7, 2009

Tristan said, "I love you" today!

Ok, so Johnny, Sheree, Paige, Tex, Tristan and I were at the townhouse at Tamarack cooking dinner. Johnny & Sheree were cooking and I was playing with Tristan at the table. Tristan was sitting on the table and we were rubbing our foreheads together just talking. I said I love you and a swear to God he said it back. I said, oh my gosh, did you guys hear that? They all looked at each other like hear what? I said Tristan said I love you! they all think I am just hearing things but I swear he said it! It was amazing!

Being a mother is such a wonderful and fulfilling experience. Everyday I thank God for the family and friends that I am blessed with. We are so fortunate! Cherish each day because you never know when it could change!

No comments: