Friday, October 29, 2010

The Berry Ranch, Pizza, and good friends!

Sheree definitely got 'the shot of the day". Thanks for the great photo Sheree!


Today has been a busy day. Sheree invited us to go to The Berry Ranch to pick out pumpkins. This worked out perfectly since we have not had time to get one yet. Tristan is just loving Paige these days! They are getting along so well.











Once we got to Sheree's they gave Tristan his birthday present. It was a cute little Thomas the Train flashlight with two cars along with it, he loved it! Thank you Ziel-Whilhite's!




Christy showed up to help carve the pumpkins and she cracked into the wine that Sheree got for us. MMMMM yummy!




Let the carving begin.





Share...

I stole our pumpkin design off of Angee's blog. I saw it and it was super cute! We used Tristan hands for the pattern for the cut out. Super cute!

We tried to get TJ to put his head in the pumpkin but it didn't fit.


For some reason I always get these random shots of Christy. She had the psycho knife thing going an all night so I snapped this picture and yes, she looks a bit psycho.

The finished projects.
Lynnette


Christy


Christy (over achiever)

Sheree


When Sheree dropped me off, Tex was busy in the kitchen making chili... I love my husband!


We had to test it out of course!



Can't wait till tomorrow!

No comments: