Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Headed to Kauai to see Johnnie & Sheree

We headed to Kauai to see Johnny and Sheree. We had planned this trip last November but we both bailed because of lack of funds, but not this year! We spent three days with them.

Tex and I went out for a fabulous dinner at the Lemon Grass Grill which was across from the resort that we stayed at. I have to say this was the best meal I had the entire trip. I had Tempura Ono with roasted potatoes and steamed veggies. It was so good I can't even tell. This was my first fruity beverage of the trip and oh Mai (Tia) it was good!




After dinner I went to The Smith Family Luau with Johnnie and Sheree. We just went for the show. It was great to have the opportunity to go without eating the meal. The show was great, a bit of a production which is not what I am used to but the dancing was great!






Always love the fire dancing!



No comments: