Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Happy 3rd Birthday Tristan Jacoby!

Today is my little man's 3rd birthday. I can not believe it had been three years. We are so blessed! Tex and I took some time out of our day today to take cupcakes to Tristan pre-school. So super fun. One little girl really enjoyed the cupcake!





After cupcakes we headed home to get ready for the football game. Before we left we had a little gift for Tristan to tie him over until Saturday. It was a Buzz Lightyear, and boy did TJ love it!



Now it was time to paint my face and head to the game. BSU taking on LA Tech. It was a bit chilly and when I went into TJ's closet to get his ski bibs he saw his last years costume which was cookie monster. He was all over wearing that, it was blue and warm so I was fine with it. Little did I know what attention it would draw. He is the cutest boy ever!


Bronco Libre always seems to end up down front... they are so fun!


Tristan got a little crazy and had to have a time out under the bleachers for a minute.


TJ and Daddy


Me and my sissy!

No comments: