Saturday, September 25, 2010

College Game Day finally makes it to Boise Idaho

So I have been thinking about signs for college game day all week. It came down between this one and one other, Tex liked this one better. Mom came over to watch Tristan in the morning because Tex still can't lift him. It is so nice to have mom able to help me with Tristan now, she doesn't know it but these two times she has watched were very, very helpful. Thanks Mom! Thanks for the help on the signs too!



Alarm set for 4 am, woke up at 330 began painting face. Headed to the stadium by 445 am. When I arrived the line was already wrapped around the stadium parking lot. I could not believe it! I had to park 10 blocks away, I should have known by that how many people were there.

My game face while waiting in line.







I made it on the Blue!





Welcome to the blue turf Mr Rodger's!!!!


Way to show your pride Bronco Nation!




Coach Pete


Everyone was hot after Erin Andrews


Brittle was there.


I got close to the front but never got on the fence.

President Obama was there showing his Bronco Spirit...



Lee Corsa showed his Bronco pride by sporting our team mascot after dissing the Bronco's all morning. He sucked it up though. Man the crowd was harsh.


After College Game Day was over I went to see Sheree because she wanted nothing to do with College Game Day so I decided to take College Game Day to her. Unfortunately she was not home so I decided to take a few pictures to show her I was there.





Sorry you missed it Sheree!

2 comments:

Sheree said...

You're just lucky I like you, my face-painting freak of a friend! :)

Lynnette said...

I love you too quacker!