Monday, September 6, 2010

Kickoff At The Capitol : Boise State VS Virginia Tech

WHAT DAY IS IT?
IT'S GAME DAY!

MY LITTLE MAN!


HEADED TO FED EX FIELD


I HAVE MY GAME FACE ON...


I always wondered what a Hokie was?
This magnet was on the back of a truck we saw on the way to the game.
Love it!
Too bad they got their A__ kicked tonight!


Fed Ex Field

Mom waiting in line.


We had great seats other than we were in the middle of a bunch of Hokie fans.

Me and Mom on game day.


My baby and me.








The Kickoff...



Half time.


Can you believe it? WE DID IT AGAIN!


I always love the respect the players give the fans!

The halls were crazy after the game!



Bronco Libre and me!
Otherwise know as Dr Dudley!

1 comment:

Mashaide said...

Oh that must have been exciting to be there! It was an amazing game!