Tuesday, September 7, 2010

A quiet day in the park and dinner with family.

Tex and I went for a drive in Fredericksburg today. We saw this sign and I thought it was very funny. I made Tex back up so I could take a picture of it. Funny thing is when I took the picture you could not see the shadowy letters at the top?

We went to eat at a BBQ place called Allman's. It was a little hole in the wall which is what we like! TJ was asleep so we decided to eat outside so we could watch TJ. Tex went in to order and came back out when I had ordered something that was not served until later in the day. ex was not feeling well so he asked me to go in and order. When I walked in you could have head a pin drop and the place was packed. Then all I could hear was the chatter about the game the previous night. As I looked around all I saw was Virginia Tech colors. The waitress was even wearing a Virginia Tech shirt. It was hilarious! Tex was sure their lack of service was because we were Boise State Fans, as usual I told him to quit being ridiculous. Everyone who walked out of the restaurant stopped to talk to us and they were all super nice. Best Part... The food was great!


After lunch we took Tristan to a beautiful park. It was nestled in the middle of many large pine trees. It was so beautiful and TJ had a great time!



We headed back to the room to pick up mom and get ready for dinner at Juani's Matty was coming over tonight and I was so excited to see him. We have really had some great experiences with him over the past few years. It has been so nice spending time with our family! Tonight was no exception!




Loves for Juani! Thanks for watching me last night while Mommy and Daddy went tot he game!


We could not find Tex and I walked into the Pantry and he was playing with the clay magnets that Juani had on the fridge, so funny!
It is even funnier that Juani does this all the time too : )


Thanks for another Great trip Nita & Dave! Can't wait to come back for the boat rip around Washington!

1 comment:

From My Eyes said...

DC must have been hot...I've never seen Tex's legs in captivity.