Saturday, May 16, 2009

3 & BBQ & the Zoo

Saturday was a great day! Tex had a softball game and we went to the part to watch him. Tristan was more interested in the play equiptment though so we spent most of our time watching from there. Hanna was, as always, so good with Tristan. I love this picture of them together, it just says it all!



Scott & Donna's Hannah was there too, she is getting so big! I just can't believe it!


After Tex's 2nd loss, Dani called and asked if we wanted to go to the zoo. I was so excited, I had not been to the zoo since Hanna was about three and we were more than willing to go.



Tristan and I had our first trip on the mari go round! It was just a little one, but it was still a lot of fun!


Kisses for the lion!



Just before we left we got a slushie to share. MMMMMMM
Notice TJ's red lips, that is from the cherrie sluchie.

No comments: