Thursday, May 14, 2009

Celtic Women

Last night mom, Dani & I went to see these ladies. I discovered them a few years ago while at Suzette's house. I was watching a PBS special and she walked in and said, "what are you listening to"? I told her who it was and that I loved the music. She chuckled. Then I saw that they were coming to Boise just before we left for Scotland & Ireland 2 years ago. I took Tex as a surprise just to get him thinking about the trip. We had terrible seats but it was a great show! This time I was ready and we got great seats on the floor. It was an absolutely amazing show. If you ever get the chance to see them you should go!

Well I tried to upload one of there songs from you tube and it would not let me so if you want to view a song from the show we saw last night go to the following link.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ofYrt9ymTRo

No comments: