Saturday, May 9, 2009

A surprise for Lisa!

It has been a while since Lisa and I have gotten to do anything together so I decided to surprise her by taking her to the Lipizzaner Stallions. I did not tell he but I did call her and invite her to go out to dinner. We decided to go to PF Chang's for Chinese Food. The bad thing is we did not make reservations and it was prom night. As we walked out the door we saw they had take out. Lisa and I decided to get take out and go down to the Grove and have a picnic. As we were walking she says "did you know the Lipizzaner's are here"? I said, "no, you should have told me so we could have got tickets". Little did she now I already had tickets!

As we were eating I finally told her that we already had tickets, surprise! She was so happy!

I had never see these horses before. Lisa saw them once in Reno. They were simply amazing!

We had a wonderful night!
















1 comment:

lisa said...

I WHAT TO TAKE THIS MOMENT TO THANK YOU AGAIN TO MY WONDERFUL SISTER LYNN FOR MY SURPRISE I HAD A GREAT TIME AND A WONDERFUL DINNER. IT WAS MY FIRST TIME TO EAT AT PJ CHANG. I LOVE YOU SO MUCH SIS. LISA