Friday, May 22, 2009

Keiki Beach & 3 rounds of Yatzee

Today was pretty quiet. Tristan was a bit moody most of the day. He woke up at 4 am, yikes! We hung out most of the morning and got our work out in. Tristan took an early nap, as he woke up at the but crack of dawn! After the nap Tex and I went to Wal Mart to do some shopping. Did I mention they have Hershies Kisses here with Mac nut in them? I got a back today and I am going to try them as soon as I am done with this blog:) When we got home, Dad, Sue, Tex, TJ and I headed down to the Keiki beach by the old airport. This is a perfect little cove that the locals take their kids to to swim. It was perfect for Tristan! TJ played with some sand toys we got him and after a bit he started getting cold so we packed it in. We headed back home and Sue made a fabulous salmon dinner. While we were waiting dad and I broke into a game of Yahtzee. We played three of the 6 games and dad beat me two out of the three. I could not believe it!...life is good for the Welters!








No comments: