Sunday, August 17, 2008

Getting Back to Normal


Today was another great day here in the Welter household. Len and I enjoyed a lazy morning and then took a walk in the afternoon. We ran some errands in the car and stopped for coffee at Peet's. Life seems to be getting back to normal with all of our family. Lesa was here yesterday for breakfast and Steve, Gail and the kids were here for dinner. I never grow tired of doing everyday things with Len here with me.
Len continues to improve his speech and talked with his sister Joanie on the phone today which brought tears of relief to his sister's eyes. Tomorrow I will get back to my workout routine and Len will have someone here with him until I return. Normal, normal, normal. I will never tire of it.

Love and Aloha,
Sue and Len




2 comments:

Katherine said...

Hi u guys, " I LOVE THIS PICTURE SOOO" MUCH I'M GOING TO TRY TO PRINT IT OUT. WE LOVE U TWO VERY MUCH. LEN IS A FIGHTER NOT A LOOSER! I ADMIRER U SUE VERY MUCH, BETWEEN U, FAMILY, FRIENDS AND THE GOOD LORD FIGHTING FOR LEN. HES GOING TO GO HOME SOONER THEN THE DOCTORS EXPECT TO RELEASE HIM.
OK SOME SILLY STUFF/ANSWERS AT THE END OF PAGE.
1_(WHAT IS THE SMALLEST ROOM IN THE WORLD?)
2_(WHAT DID ONE WALL SAY TO THE OTHER?)
3_(WHAT KIND OF CAKE IS NOT GOOD TO EAT?)
4_(WHAT HAS TEETH BUT DOES NOT BITE?)
5_(WHAT'S SILLIER THEN A CLOWN-AROUND IN BED?)LEN U SHOULD KNOW THIS ONE,LOL
6_(WHAT SHOULD U DO IF THERE'S A FLY IN YOUR SOUP?)
OK ENOUGH OF THAT SILLY STUFF.
WE LOVE AND MISS U BOTH VERY MUCH,THE PRAYERS WILL NEVER STOP COMING YOUR WAY.
BOB & KATIE
1_(A MUSHROOM!
2_(MEET YOU AT THE CORNER!
3_(A CAKE OF SOAP!
4_(A COMB!
THIS ONES NEXT IS FOR LEN
5_(FOUR CLOWN-AROUNDS IN BED!

JUST FOR THE RECORD "LEN YOU LOOK FANTASTIC"

Anonymous said...

Dear Len:

Glad to learn you're getting better and looking great! Aloha, Joel Gimpel and Jan Rae