Monday, August 4, 2008

Quality Time!

Well, I was able to go to California to see my dad and I got to spend some quality time with my brother, sister in law and my niece and nephew. Carrie and Colin had so much fun with Tristan. Carrie could not leave him alone. Even though I went to see dad it was nice to spend some time with them!


Carrie & Tristan


Colin, Carrie & Tristan



This picture was taken on the way home from seeing dad. Carrie is reading her book and holding Tristan hand :)


Grandma Sue and Tristan


Uncle Steve and Tristan.


Here are some video's for your viewing pleasure.

1. Carrie could not keep her hands off Tristan's hair, it was so cute!

2. Gail had fun with Tristan and the soldier song.

3. Tristan managed to manipulate one of their stair, I just can't believe it!

4. The tongue is back.

No comments: