Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Su Doku Anyone

Lynnette, Len and Patti taking a break

As I was fixing dinner tonight I noticed that Len had opened up my Su doku book(Su doku for Dummies) he had bought for me before we left for Europe. He ask me for an eraser and informed me that the few entries I had made were incorrect and he was going to do them over. Never thought I would be glad to hear Len tell me I had done it wrong.
Lynnette is here visiting and she and Patti came by to visit earlier and help me with some transportation. Len proceeded to give us the 3rd degree about business even though we couldn't understand everything he was saying. Oh boy, we are going to get it now!! (not really) We are all thrilled that he is even thinking about the business and will take what ever we get.
Hope all is well in your corner of the world.
Love and Aloha,
Sue and Len

Len and Colin playing checkers

1 comment:

Katherine said...

Hi Len, come on let the kid win!;}.
This saying I have near my computer reminds me of you.
"STAND-UP,
BLOW OFF THE DUST,
AND KEEP ON GOING"
Love ya, katie & Bob