Friday, August 8, 2008

Sleep Over

I realized this morning that it has been a few days since I posted anything. We have been kept busy here visiting Len and trying to prepare the apartment for Len's return.
A few days ago Steve and I were ask to each take a turn at sleeping over with Len to see how he reacted to having a family member with him all night. Steve had a good night and so did I last night. Len was asleep by 8:30 and slept until 5 this morning. This is all good.
On top of that, Len has started swimming in the pool at the hospital and loves being in the water. He has had two sessions and after each one he says"that was fun, thank you for that".
He sentences are coming clearer each day and just doesn't want anyone helping him when he is walking. "I can do it myself. Just walk beside me." That's my Lenny. I love him so much.

Love and Aloha,
Sue

No comments: