Friday, December 19, 2008

Dad & Sue are back!

Well, it is Christmas time and I am so happy that Dad & Sue are back. It has been pretty stressful around here these days with everything going on and I have been so looking forward to spending some time with them. We have all been so busy that I am looking forward to some quality time with them at Tamarack! They arrived yesterday and Sue has been shopping feverishly for the weeks ahead. Tonight they took me out for a birthday dinner to the Cheesecake Factory. I have since fallen in love with their chicken picata. I had it during our work Christmas Party and I have been craving it ever since! MMMMMMMM it is sooo goood! This was really the first time I got to sit down with Sue and chat, it was so nice. I am looking forward to spending some quality time with everyone up there. Lesa and Johnnie are coming and Lisa W and Patti are already here! It will be fun!

Wow, FUN, that is a word that we have not said in a while!

We will be short a few family members, and though they are not here they will not be far from our hearts!

Merry Christmas, enjoy your family this year!

No comments: