Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Happy Birthday to me!



Well, another year has passed and I am another year younger! I am going down rather than up. Last night when I got home from dinner with Sheree Tex was baking chocolate mint cookie for me. It was very sweet! We hung out in the kitchen to watch the end of The Biggest Looser then went up stairs. When we got up stairs the door was closed, I opened the door and there was a new recliner for me, and a new area rug in front of our chairs. the funny thing is Tex kept joking with me about getting me a chair because I sat in his more than mine, now I have my own.



Tonight, Tex took me to dinner at Fiesta Guadalajara. Then we went to Krispy Kreame........mmmmmmm. Just what we needed. Then he sang me the Marilyn Munroe version of Happy Birthday. Oh yes, can you just see it! It was hilarious!



Thanks to all of you with the well wishes!

1 comment:

Kelton said...
This comment has been removed by the author.