Saturday, December 20, 2008

It seems I still have some things to do...

I stole this off my friends little sister's blog, thanks Nicole!

RULES: There are 100 statements and you bold the ones you have done. Grab it and play for yourself!!

1. Started your own blog -when TJ came into our lives I had to!
2. Slept under the stars - any chance I get. 1st time Wolf Mnt Camp
3. Played in a band
4. Visited Hawaii- thanks mom and dad!
5. Watched a meteor shower - In astronomy class in college.
6. Given more than you can afford to charity - every year we go to the giving tree and pick a number of families to donate to the less fortunate, it is a family trip.
7. Been to Disneyland - can't wait to take Tristan.
8. Climbed a mountain. - Mnt Lassen with my daddy.
9. Held a praying mantis
10. Sang a solo
12. Visited Paris - with the Kona Corus
13. Watched a lightning storm at sea - while on a cruise to Alaska
14. Taught yourself an art from scratch
15. Adopted a child - best thing in my life next to my husband
16. Had food poisoning - not so long ago.
17. Walked to the top of the Statue of Liberty
18. Grown your own vegetables - with my mom in Grass Valley
19. Seen the Mona Lisa in France - would have but they were on strike, I guess I have to go back!
20. Slept in an overnight train
21. Had a pillow fight - who hasn't?
22. Hitchhiked
23. Taken a sick day when you're not ill - da
24. Built a snow fort - love the snow
25. Held a lamb - raised them in Grass Valley
26. Gone skinny dipping - yea, in the dark!
27. Run a marathon
28. Ridden in a gondola in Venice - With the love of my life... Tex
29. Seen a total eclipse (solar) - while at Clear Creek School
30. Watched a sunrise or sunset - we love them
31. Hit a home run - Nationals Baby
32. Been on a cruise - To Alaska
33. Seen Niagara Falls in person
34. Visited the birthplace of your ancestors - Germany & Ireland
35. Seen an Amish community
36. Taught yourself a new language
37. Had enough money to be truly satisfied
38. Seen the Leaning Tower of Pisa in person - It hasn't fallen yet!
39. Gone rock climbing - At Table rock
40. Seen Michelangelo's David - pinched his bum...
41. Sung karaoke - thanks to the girls at my baccalaureate party!
42. Seen Old Faithful geyser erupt - need to go back soon
43. Bought a stranger a meal at a restaurant - invited one home for dinner in Tahoe for Thanksgiving one year.
44. Visited Africa
45. Walked on a beach by moonlight - with my love
46. Been transported in an ambulance - bucked off a horse in Ashton moving cows.
47. Had your portrait painted
48. Gone deep sea fishing - with Dano and Patti in Hawaii
49. Seen the Sistine Chapel in person - ahhhhhhhhhhh
50. Been to the top of the Eiffel Tower in Paris - and fought with the love on my life Tex
51. Gone scuba diving or snorkeling - both
52. Kissed in the rain - loved it!
53. Played in the mud - in the yard on Milevich Dr in Saratoga, Ca
55. Been in a movie
56. Visited the Great Wall of China
57. Started a business
58. Taken a martial arts class
59. Visited Russia
60. Served at a soup kitchen -
61. Sold Girl Scout Cookies
62. Gone whale watching - in Alaska
63. Got flowers for no reason - Thanks Bryan
66. Visited a Nazi Concentration Camp
67. Bounced a check - one
68. Flown in a helicopter - over the ice fields in Alaska with my sissy and one hot pilot!
69. Saved a favorite childhood toy - my sticker album
70. Visited the Lincoln Memorial - with my cousin Matt at Christmas after dark, it was amazing! Thanks Mathew
71. Eaten cavier. - yuk!
72. Pieced a quilt - the one thing I wanted to keep that Bryan got.
73. Stood in Times Square
74. Toured the Everglades
75. Been fired from a job - Lamplighter Restaurant St. Anthony, Idaho
76. Seen the Changing of the Guards in London - even saw the Queen, she waved at me.
77. Broken a bone
78. Been on a speeding motorcycle - Targhee pass with Bryan #1
79. Seen the Grand Canyon in person - on our way to see Grandma when I was a kid
80. Published a book - My poem "Silence"
81. Visited the Vatican - with my sissy
82. Bought a brand new car - 92 Chevy Cavalier miss it dearly
83. Walked in Jerusalem
84. Had your picture in the newspaper - all the time!
85. Read the entire Bible
86. Visited the White House - With my Aunt Nita and Uncle Dave
87. Killed and prepared an animal for eating
88. Had chicken pox - at Christmas
89. Saved someones life - a few, 10 years on the force : )
90. Sat on a jury
91. Met someone famous - American Pie Guy
92. Joined a book club
93. Lost a loved one - My Grandma, last night : ( I love you Grandma
94. Had a baby
95. Seen the Alamo in person
96. Swam in the Great Salt Lake
97. Been involved in a lawsuit - another perk of 10 years on the force.
98. Owned a cell phone - what would I do without it?
99. Been stung by a bee - not in a long time
100. Read an entire book in one day

No comments: