Saturday, December 6, 2008

A day with family...

Saturday morning Tex had to go to the apartments to take care of some things. I was going to get ready and Tex was going to bring mom to our house and then we would go to the holiday show at the fairgrounds. Tristan and I took a shower and then he decided to take a nap, here is a great shot that I got of him while he was sleeping.

Hanna, Mom, Tristan, Tex and I all headed for the holiday show. Mom and I went one way and Tex, Hanna, and Tristan went another. It was a lot of fun. I actually found some really cute gifts. I bet you all can't wait to see them!

Here is mom's first shot of her cast. For those of you who don't know she broke her wrist while surfing in Hawaii on Holiday. OK, not really, she tripped on the curb coming out of the Luau.



On our way home we saw a beautiful sunset. It was amazing, Here are a few shots!





Ok, so Angee and I were talking about cool Christmas lights and her friend's brother has a fabulous display. If you haven't seen it you must go by. It is at 4468 Blue Creek Street Meridian, Id. It is programmed to 107.5 radio and I think it is the coolest hing I have ever seen. Tex was not too happy because I just kept saying, " our house has got to do that". It is just awesome!

No comments: