Wednesday, December 3, 2008

The pool is officially under construction...



Well, I talked about it all summer and now it is happening. When we bought our home the former owner used to paint the pool every five or so years. After a few chats with my dad, he explained to me that maintaining a painted pool is more of a pain than it is worth. It was then that my creative mind got going again. I had actually got a loan long before the economy crashed and I wanted to make sure we got good use out of the pool this summer before starting construction, that we did. Now it is a mess but come spring time it will be BEAUTIFUL!

1 comment:

ang :o) said...

Yikes, that looks a little scary. I can't wait to see the end result. Here is a link to my friends blog: http://jamesandcharise.blogspot.com/2008/12/dont-miss-this.html
It's her brother that decorates his how super cool for christmas times with the music. I gave you that link because she includes his address and all that. Let me know when you go!