Monday, July 28, 2008

An amazing story from my mom...

I love the picture of the three of you..I am so happy dad is home
and getting not only the therapy he needs but good ole USA nursing care.
An irony...about 30+years ago when dad and Vince ( my addition to the
story... Bragging about my Dad! Coates & Welter Instrument Corp.
Mr. Coates co-founded the Coates & Welter Instrument Corp. in 1970.
There, he collaborated with Leonard Welter in designing the world's
first field emission scanning electron microscope (SEM) got the IR
100 award (now called the R&D 100) for the Quick Scan we sat at the
table at the awards ceremony with a gentleman who got an award
for a new type of jet...you guessed it Bill Lear...and the new baby
Learjet who guessed after all these years they would come
..Keep up the good work..I know you are relieved to have him home
and getting the care he needs. Having family and friends around
makes a load of difference in ones recovery..Keep up the good work...

I love you all MOM xxxoooxxx

No comments: