Thursday, July 17, 2008

Lady in Red

We had a wonderful visit with Len today. He had just had a bath and a shave and was pretty quiet. He gave us his usual smile and I got my kisses of course. He continues to move his right arm(after we release the straps) and has begun to move his right leg also. Yes!!!!! He loved the messages he got today from Lisa, Colin, and Tristan. He also listened to the next installment of our Spring Concert. Patti especailly wanted you to know that he gave he a thumbs up! We know he wants to get home so we are working on just that.
By the way, as I was coming back from the market today and turning the corner into our little alley I heard an American voice saying to someone they were with"That is the Red Light district".
I was almost tempted to wave and invite them in but just laughed to myself instead and continued on my way.
Hope you are all having as good a day as we are.

Love and Aloha,
Sue and Patti

2 comments:

Lynnette said...

That is so funny about the red light district! It is amazing what people think, probably even us when we qre traveling:) Things aren't always what they seem. I had another recording of Hanna, TJ & I but it is a hair too long. Will send some more today! Love you and hope to see you soon!

Love, Lynnette

debsorrill said...

Hi,
It so wonderful to hear there is more movement on Len's right side. I meditate every day and the first part of my meditation is visualizing Len being floated home by three of those great big sea turtles from the Black Sand Beach.
Susie, I am wondering, have they told you what has to happen for you all to be able to head home? Love Deb