Saturday, July 5, 2008

Note from Sue


Dear Family and Friends-

Today was very special for all of us here. Thank you for all your prayers and good thoughts. I know Len hears it all. I am a feeling much better and the news was positive from the hospital. It is good to have two of our six children here and I know that the other four are here with us in spirit. Steven has been such a help for me in CA and having Johnnie here for the first few days was a blessing. She was a trooper and very mature. Thank you so much Johnnie for keeping me going. Wendy and Lesa are also in constant phone contact. Thank you both for supporting me. Thanks to Lisa also for all the emails.
Now Lynnette and Patti have taken on the job of helping me manage this journey and thank goodness they are here. Please continue all the positive thoughts because that is all I am accepting. Tomorrow promises to be an even better day. All my love and appreciation to you all.

Love,
Sue

No comments: