Saturday, July 5, 2008

Lynnette's view on this day...

Well today was great for me after a very emotional day yesterday. Dad looked the best I have seen him today! I have been tracking the sedation by watching the number and I new immediately that is was down quit a bit, more than half. As you have already read the staff did not want us to talk or touch dad so not to increase his blood pressure. I spent a few minutes with dad and then went outside to let Patti in as I was very content with his progress. We are all keeping in mind that we don't yet know what is to come but there is no reason we can not celebrate the "little" milestones.

After we went to see dad, we stopped for what we thought would be a "fruity beverage" to celebrate. Little did we know it was just a really good fruit drink. After that is was off to a great dinner right by our apartment. It was nice to be happy!

Thank you all for your prayers and thoughts.

PS HAPPY BIRTHDAY GAIL!

3 comments:

lisa said...

HI Lynn; thing here are going good here. i miss you and patti a hole bunch. tell patti the tasha has a webkinz cheeky monkey named after tasha the monkeys name is tasha and she is a girl. hehe!! just thought would cheer everyone up alittle. i love you ao very much and when you can touch dad again give him a great big hug and kisses for me okay. love always lisa

Katherine said...

I'm feeling Sooooo positive for Len today. Time does go by slow for u guys and I think it's wonderful u can take time for a breather, its good for the soul. I enjoyed all the pictures that u guys posted.
Stay positive,the Prayers will never stop coming your way.
Love You All
Bob,Katie and Mary

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.