Saturday, July 19, 2008

One Busy Saturday!

Tex had an early game that I must have been too tired to take photo's. Tex won his game and since it is the end of the season tournament the games are a little spread out. he does not play again until 430. So I headed home to pick up Hanna.

Hanna and I decided it was time to get the Firebird going. It had a flat tire and a dead battery. We were able to air up the tire but after trying to jump the car with my pick up we were unable to get it started. We were a little bummed out. It was some great bonding time though! It was fun to work on dad's car.



















































While the car was charging we hung the swing that Sheree and Paige gave us for Tristan.




















About Mid afternoon, Hanna, Tristan and I went to Kari's open house. She has a beautiful new home in Columbia Village. Thanks for the great party Auntie Kari!





















We had to leave the house warming to make Tex's next game.




































Cory, you got this guy out right?



















the kids at the park.

































So, after Tex won his game we capped off the evening by attending Rocky & Mashaides wedding reception. I am so mad that I forgot my camera. They had a beautiful Hawaiian reception with great food, great Hula dancing, and lots of fresh flowers and fun! I am so made I forgot the camera!

No comments: