Thursday, July 10, 2008

I made it home!

Genoe to Munich, Munich to Frankfurt, Frankfurt to San Fran (delayed so I missed my flight to Boise), San Fran to Boise. I was welcomed by two boys with open arms and many tears. Tex was so wonderful and understanding over the past two weeks. I guess that is just one of the reasons that I love him so much. I was so happy to see them! We went to lunch and cuaght an afternoon movie. It was so nice to know dad is improving and that I had time to spend with my family. Special thanks to all who helped with Tristan, (Kari, Dani & everyone else who offered), while I got to go see dad! I have such a great group of friends!

2 comments:

lisa said...

HI LYNN: i am so glad that you are home safe and sound and had a good afternoon. i got to babysit little tristan that monday night you left for italy and we had a great time we took a nap in my recliner. love always lisa w.

WH said...

And that's one of the many reasons I love Tex too. He's a keeper! :) Sounds like you took the same route as Johnnie. Welcome Home, Sis.
Love,
Wendy